I think I saw someone with a white coat near the new hot dog stand, so I went over to check and when I got there nobody was around, funny, ummm the hot dogs smelled so good so I helped my self to one, I remembered that last time I passed out sick from eating them but thought only one should be OK this time,
well I was wrong and it seems that I ate every hot dog at the stand again and this time was not sick it was like my body was making room for them. I emailed Acme Hot Dog and Meat Products Inc., from a business card I found on the ground near the stand, and asked that a standing order be set up to see that the cart would be filled 3 times a day. After a few days I started to notice that my body was making room for the hot dogs and most of it was around my belly. It seems that Master Jess also started to notice the change. At first he just was looking at me funny then he told me to take off my shirt (I was wearing a very loose one so he would not notice). Well the Hot dogs hit the fan sort of to speak, he was not happy and went and got this yoke thing and put it around my neck and chained my arms to the ends. I looked sadly at the hot dog stand knowing I might not get to have just one last hot dog, Out of the corner of my eye I think I saw someone in a white coat again but then he was gone before Master Jess could see anyone. Master Jess sent me to walk up and down the steps at the BDSM Forum until I was back to normal. At first the only thing I could think of was if there was a hot dog stand at the Forum I searched high and low looking for one. Then I looked at myself as I grew thinner and knew I was stronger then that and my hot dog eating days were over.

1 comment:
man. been reading the hot dog story... so funny
Post a Comment