Friday, February 6, 2009

Subosmik Control 002.11

Second Piece of Equipment and Areson


Remember way back when I was suppose to pick three pieces of equipment well today we went to use the second one. Right after we got there Master Jess striped me and put me on it, than he said he had to go and would be back (I am not sure but I think I saw Mars Tamale walk past the window just before)



Right after he left who should come in the room but Areson! and he started his same shit again calling me boy and how much in his warped mind he thinks I want him. I tried to be good and not cause trouble. Then I remembered that Torch told him not to take his shirt off, I knew I had him and started telling him how hot he looked and it was too bad I could not see his strong abs. In no time off went the shirt and I know Torch would take care of the rest.

No comments: