Saturday, January 31, 2009

Subosmik Control 002.05

Exploring



As I looked around after Master Jess left I saw that I was in large forest, I was having trouble moving everything seems to move sort of delayed from how I moved, then I was flying through the sky out over the water then snap, I was back and deep underground in a maze of purple walls and bright red floors, I wandered what seemed like hours, and always ending back in the same place. Then I turned a corner and Master Jess was there!! He had come to check on me. He told me he was watching me and I was safe. Then I was alone again, I came again to where there was dirt and grass as a wall and not the purple stone like every where else. I had good traction with the rubber suit on and was able to climb up onto the roof of the maze. On the roof it was very strange with wonderful Objects sitting everywhere. As I stood in the middle of all theses cool and unknown things in bright odd colors, and wearing my Black rubber suit and helmet, I felt like David Bowie as a alien spaceman trapped inside a Salvador Dali painting. I stood there and enjoyed the strange vibration for a while then got back to the task of getting out. again I found some dirt and grass on the side and climbed and climbed sometimes falling and having to start over up till I was at the top and crawled through a hole into the main shopping area. Just then Master Jess called and asked if I was all right, I smiled and looked around and reported to him I was great out of the maze and standing in front of the 199.00 Pussy Store.

No comments: