
Wow, I told you last time that Master Jess had something special planned for me! Well it s was a great time, we had a very intense play session, After it was over I felt even closer to Master Jess, I might go into the sessions we do at a different time, and yes there was pain and also great amounts of trust and love, This needs to be a whole entry all to itself in the future after we have a few more scenes like that, I look forward to giving myself to Master Jess again soon. After it was over he ordered me to dress and meet him in the next room, when i got there he removed my shirt and put OWNED on my back and ordered me not to wear a shirt or cover it. I am so proud to belong to Master Jess I have worn his collar and have as a title Jess' Boy, now I still do not know why this OWNED on my back is bothering me, It is a new challenge for me to get my head around, I have not gone out since it was there, no one but Master Jess has seen it on me yet.For now I will stay in the moment and keep thinking about what is going on around me and what I can learn about myself from the experience. I am very lucky to have a Master that can make me look outside of my own personal cage I put my life in.

No comments:
Post a Comment