Well just when I think I can catch up on some stuff and get all my tasks done Areson becomes ill, so I started this week doing all the cleaning by myself, before I could start my other tasks. Well at least Anastasia was away this week so I did not have to go up and do her place as well and Areson always does it anyway so he knows how she likes everything. I went and checked on him up in Torch's room and he was asleep and did not look good, tossing and turning with a cold sweat and talking in his sleep about Buck or something, so I did not wake him just left him a container of hot Soupe De Poissons Dieppoise, That always makes me feel better so I hope he gets well soon.After that I went and met one of Master Jess' other boys Jeb, he is a really cool guy and we were sent to do a task together, one of my favorite things to do. Make some pictures. So I will just let our work speak for itself.






It's too bad Areson could not come along, I don't know anyone that likes to have his photo taken more then he does, I will have to bring him back when he feels better.
The next day I had some exploring to do for Master Jess, it is a very cool place and I think it will need a post all of it's own so I will just leave you with one photo as a preview of how cool it is.

Then I finished the week by going out and getting something new to wear so I will look nice when Master Jess gets back.
That was my week.

No comments:
Post a Comment